Player Fee: $850
Included: Uniforms, Practice Jerseys, Shooting Shirt, T-Shirts, Socks, Backpack, Tournament Fees, Gym Time, Coaching Fee and AAU Membership.
The player fee will be payable as follows:
Contact Angie Brumfield at 360-623-5695 with any questions.
* Financial aid and fundraising opportunities are available.
* Players to return uniform and practice jersey at conclusion of the season.
* All other gear is theirs to keep.
* Down payment is non-refundable. Full payment is required before players can participate. A partial refund of player fee, less deposit, may be
possible in cases of player injury if we are able to fill that spot with another player.
* Make checks payable to Youth Sports of Chehalis
All travel costs associated with getting to and from tournaments will be in addition to the player fee. The Xpress staff will assist in negotiating reduced hotel rates for the team. For the Reno and San Diego tournaments, staff will coordinate all travel and establish a travel fee for those tournaments only. Payment will be due prior to the event.
*NCAA Sanctioned Event
Tournaments and locations may change, but we will attempt to keep the same dates as listed above to allow families to schedule accordingly. Any changes made will be done to further upgrade the experience from the information that is available at the time this schedule was printed.